Is it easy for the modern Romeo and Juliet to live in the Russian countryside? Are animals able to empathize with the events that occur with people? Do a pig and a cow have a soul? The young playwright Maria Lado tried to answer all these questions.
"The parable of love and sacrifice, with its motives for the real and unreal in the tragicomic unity, causes amicable laughter and sincere tears. During the show there is an atmosphere for the audience and the actors to have common joys and sorrows".
- Master — Mikhail Artemyev
- Neighbor — Nikolay Rozhkov
- Mistress — Larisa Lemenkova
- Dasha, the daughter of the Master and the Mistress — Elena Simonova
- Alexey — Andrey Grigoryev
- cow Zorka — Tatiana Shmeleva
- Horse Sestrichka — Honored Artist of Russia Nonna Isayeva
- Pig — Honored Artist of Russia Margarita Ryzhikova
- Dog Krepysh — Dmitry Litvintsev
- Rooster — Oleg Semichev, Yury Martyushin
Running time: July 11, 2018
Отправить сообщение или задать вопрос