First time on the Russian stage!
Grand prize at the 4th International Festival of Chamber and Solo performances LUDI 2013.
Directed by Grzegorz Mrowczinsky the show is about family relations, difficult growing up period for two young sisters. One of them denies her womanhood, the other one wants to get most of this life. The adults are busy with their own affairs, they keep playing telling lies and playing about. Which is funny and sad at the same time.
- Director — Grzegorz Mrówczyński (Warsaw)
- Designer — Karina Avtandilova (Moscow)
- Choreographer — Svetlana Shchekotikhina
- Musical setting — Grzegorz Mrówczyński
- Music consultant — Olga Selina
- Bianca — Valeria Zilina, Elvira Uzyanbaeva
- Paulina — Olesya Balabanova
- Father — Honored Actor Of Russia Valery Lagosh
- Mother — Honored Actress Of Russia Margarita Ryzhikova
- Grandpa — Vladimir Krasheninnikov
- Aunt — Maria Kozlova
- Benjamin — Andrei Grigoryev
- Cook — Olga Chibisova
- Milkmaid — Valeria Zhilina, Elvira Uzyanbaeva
Running time: April 20, 2013
Отправить сообщение или задать вопрос